What were the greatest successes in your life? The successes that you are most proud of?
How did you achieve that?
- What talents do you have that you used?
- What strengths did you rely upon?
- Which skills did you hone to get that done?
- Which resources (e.g., people, support networks, etc.) did you rely upon for help?
For the questions below, we will use “STRENGTHS
” as representing strengths, skills, talents and resources.
If the STRONGER
version of yourself could speak with you as you work on this Area of life that you would like to see better
, what would they advise?
If you could dial up the “volume” on one or some of those STRENGTHS
- What might you notice happen in your day-to-day life?
- What might those who know you best notice in your day-to-day life that tells them you have dialed up the volume on some of those STRENGTHS?
Are there any challenges you see coming up in the future that could benefit from higher volume in these STRENGTHS?
How will you make the best of the upcoming opportunities to leverage your STRENGTHS
to help realize that Area of life that you would like to see better?
Are there other STRENGTHS
you believe you could develop that would help you improve this Area of life that you would like to see better?
Who are your heroes? And what STRENGTHS
do you admire in them? How did they leverage them in overcoming challenges?
Consider trying out our STRENGTHS & Resources Appraisal worksheet
in jumpstarting your journey towards self-discovery of latent STRENGTHS