Improving physical performance through rehabilitation and training is dependent on many aspects of one’s health:
Physicians specializing in post-concussion syndrome management get even further training in:
- Lifestyle & habits
- g., diet, exercise, sleep, hydration, etc.
- Disease management and interventions
- g., headache pain relief, joint pain relief, injections for pain relief, etc.
- Vestibular assessment and treatment
- Headache medicine
- Biomechanical assessment and rehabilitation
- Performance coaching
- Applied Neuroscience and psychology
- Cognitive assessments and training
- Binocular vision assessment and treatment
- Other specialized behavioural interventions (e.g., Biofeedback-based interventions, etc.)
- Fatigue and sleep assessment and rehabilitation
- Functional medicine
The Toronto Medical Clinic is quarterbacked by Dr. Taher Chugh
, a sports physician, who has all of the above specialized training and experience in concussion management.